January

Week One

Week Two
  • Recipe #1: Spaghetti Squash Lasagna (Note:  You will need to roast the spaghetti squash for 1 hr before making this dish.  I would suggest making the squash according to these *super* easy directions while you're unpacking your groceries after your weekend shopping trip)
  • Recipe #2: Curried Carrot Coconut Soup  (Note: if you don't have a dutch oven just use a soup pot and cut the carrots smaller so they cook quicker.)
  • Recipe #3: Baked Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese  (Note: active cooking time is about 30 minutes baking time is about 20 minutes.  I make 3 changes - (1) I use whatever pasta I have on hand, (2) I add in a few shakes of whatever spices I have around - red pepper flakes, paprika, parsley, oregano...any/all are really good in this dish and (3) I mix in whatever regular fat cheese I have on hand to add just a bit more flavor).
  • Recipe #4: Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup
  • Recipe #5: Chinese Stir Fry with Brown Fried Rice  (Brown fried rice recipe from here).
  • Shopping List

Week Three

Week Four

No comments:

Post a Comment